Well, finally, Patrick. It's about time you expanded the community.
Part of the things I love about Rescreatu is the feel of being in a small town where everybody knows everybody else. We know one another's IMs, blogs, DA, and are friends on other pet sites. But it all originated with Res.
I hope that the Res twitter brings new people in, and good ones, too. :) 
Sohn Seok-gu and Nagayama Eita investigate The Blue Road
-
Netflix has announced the release date for its upcoming crime thriller The
Blue Road (previously Road). Based on the manhwa/manga of the same name,
Sohn ...
2 hours ago













Post a Comment
I don't like textspeak, abusive language or personal attacks; if I see those comments I shall delete them. LOLspeak will be optional though :P Please stick to the topic as I shall also delete off-topic comments unless I deem the discussion so interesting I want to keep it.