This week's book haul was pretty sparse, mainly because I was low on time and cash... I only had P100 to spare and got to the mall just a little over an hour before closing time, so I didn't really have that much time to browse.
1. The Reluctant Heiress, a Signet Regency Romance by Evelyn Richardson. Okay, I'm pigging out on the romances again. Somebody stop me. XD The story is essentially rich-heiress-seeks-true-love-and-goes-to-the-extent-of-making-herself-look-ugly-just-to-find-it.
2. G is for Gumshoe, a Kinsey Millhone mystery by Sue Grafton. Wikipedia says it "was honored with both the Private Eye Writers of America's Shamus Award for best novel and Bouchercon's 1991 Anthony Award for Best Novel."
3. Starships: Stories Beyond the Boundaries of the Universe, edited by Isaac Asimov, et al. A great addition to my spec-fic collection, this anthology contains superbly written spec-fic stories, all in some way featuring spaceships and space exploration. Oh, and it has an excerpt from Anne McCaffrey's The Ship Who Sang in it... the part I cried about.

Kim Yoo-jung endures a 100 Days of Deception for her dreams
-
The latest round of promotions for tvN’s upcoming period piece 100 Days of
Deception features Kim Yoo-jung (Dear X) as a feisty and talented
pickpocket w...
2 weeks ago













Post a Comment
I don't like textspeak, abusive language or personal attacks; if I see those comments I shall delete them. LOLspeak will be optional though :P Please stick to the topic as I shall also delete off-topic comments unless I deem the discussion so interesting I want to keep it.